Saturday, February 13, 2010

I know Valentine's Day isn't over yet, but...

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I've had a blast making shirts for all the kiddos. My mind has started thinking about St. Patty's Day though. My little munchkin is Irish and because of that it's a requirement (hee hee) that she have on a super cute shirt to celebrate the day! I was trying to think of something that could be worn by both boys and girls. The initial applique seems like the perfect option. Depending on the fabric it could be more girlie or boyish. I have a little bit of time to decide, but I'm really leaning towards this idea.

Let me know if you have any great ideas on what you'd like to see :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow with your loved ones!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

A shamrock, of course! Or maybe a leprechaun's hat for the boys?