Thursday, February 11, 2010

Here's what I've been up to lately!

I've been asked a lot lately if I have my Etsy shop open or anything listed on my blog. Sadly, my answer has been no. To be honest, there hasn't been time. That's a good thing though. I have had so many custom orders that it's been hard to do anything other then just produce, produce, produce!

These shirts have been keeping me VERY busy! I absolutely adore them though. I love that I can completely customize them. I bought the design thinking it would only be an option for Valentines Day. Then I decided to play with the fabrics/colors a bit and loved what I came up with. This can be a design I offer all year long depending on the fabric I choose! SWEET!


And here are a couple of the more Valentine-y options...

(Isn't this outfit ADORABLE?!?! The skirt was made by Crafty Asian Girl: http://craftyasiangirl.blogspot.com/)
This is probably one of my favorites. I did a twist on the standard cherries and love how it turned out!


I have been making capes non stop for weeks it seems! There are so many variations you can do with these capes, so that has been fun :)






These were embroidered for a friend who owns "Creative Designs by Mimi". They will end up being the back of a minky blanket. I love that you can add a touch of personalization to almost anything!!!


Aren't these diaper covers the sweetest little thing ever?!?
And here's the little model wearing them in her Valentine pictures!!

No comments: