Sunday, April 18, 2010

My favorite little model...

It would probably be pretty bad if my own kiddo didn't rock some homemade clothes by her Mama, right? Sometimes that seems to be what happens though. I spend so much time making things for other people that I don't have enough time to make stuff for my own kiddo. It's springtime in TX though and that means it's Bluebonnet time. It was the perfect excuse to make sure I made her entire outfit. So, here you have it. Shirred dress with ribbon ties, matching hair bow, and the cutest little bloomers ever!!


Have I mentioned how much I love embroidered bloomers? I thought they were adorable when she was a baby, but I REALLY like them now. She's at that age where she's all over the place. I could be boring and dress her in pants all the time, but that's not how I roll ;) So...instead she has on cute bloomers that don't mind peeking out when she decides her dress belongs up around her waist! haha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great, now I need some bloomers!!!

Chrystyna said...

Yes, Paige TOTALLY needs some bloomers! I adore them!

ellemenopii said...

Oh my gosh! The cutest thing ever!